It integrates and updates other information already present on the site and/ or released before now by the company, in combination with which provides all the elements required by art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679. Important note
Third parties are informed that the use of this information, or even only of certain parts of it, on other websites with reference to which it would certainly not be relevant and/or incorrect and/or inconsistent, may involve heavy penalties imposed by the Data Protection Authority.
What are cookies?
In practical and non-technical terms, the cookie can be considered a tracking system that consists of a small file, stored by the website in the user’s device used with the aim of saving the preferences expressed during navigation and improving the performance of the website, optimizing the browsing experience.
In technical terms, cookies are defined as text strings (generally formed by the combination of letters and numbers) that websites (cd. first parts) visited by the user or websites / different web servers (cd. third parties) place and store, directly and/or indirectly within a terminal device (pc, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that is available to the user. Servers for browsing the Internet or for the operation of the device can store cookies and then retransmit them to the same sites that generated them, in view of a subsequent visit of the same user. Specifically, these tracking tools allow the Site to recognize a particular device or browser.
Types of cookies and related purposes
Cookies can be classified into:
- Profiling cookies used to lead to specific, identified or identifiable subjects, specific actions or behavioural patterns in order to allow the owner to modulate the provision of the service in a more personalized way and send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user during navigation.
- Analytics cookies installed on the user’s terminal by operators of the site visited or third-party sites. Third- party cookies, mainly for analysis purposes, derive mostly from the functionality of Google Analytics. You can find out more about Google Analytics by clicking on the following link:
http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics. In any case, cookies do not allow you to identify the data subject and are intended for the individual device or application in order to avoid tracking of the user’s browsing data. Analytics cookies can be treated as technical cookies, and therefore regardless of the user’s consent, to the use of the following conditions:
- The use is limited to the production of aggregate statistics that can be used in relation to the site visited by the user;
- With reference to third party c.d. analytics cookies, the fourth part of the IP address tracking object must be masked;
The banner contains:
- an X in the upper right that is equivalent to the lack of consent by the user
- a brief information in which it is represented that the site uses technical cookies and only, after obtaining the user’s consent, also profiling cookies.
- a control by which the user expresses his consent.
- a link to an area dedicated to the choice and customization of cookies in which the user can freely give his consent with respect to the features, suppliers and specific cookies that he intends to accept.
- when they significantly change one or more treatment conditions
- when it is impossible for the site manager to know if a cookie has already been stored in the device
- when at least 6 months have passed since the previous banner presentation.
Cookies used on this Site – Storage times – Purposes – Transfer of data to third parties
In particular, the user can set the so-called “private browsing”, thanks to which his navigation program interrupts the storage of the history of the sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the pages visited.
Please note that if you decide to disable all cookies (including those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website may worsen drastically and you may lose access to some sections of the site itself.
Rights of data subjects
We inform you that as a data subject you have the right to exercise the following rights:
Right of access in accordance with art. 15 of Reg. EU 20167679, the data subject has the right to the confirmation, whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, in this case, the user may obtain, among other things, access to his personal data and information concerning the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed.
Right to rectification in accordance with art. 16 of the Regulation:
- rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay
- integration of your personal data, if incomplete.
Right to cancellation («right to be forgotten») in accordance with art. 17 of the Regulation erasing personal data concerning you without undue delay
Right to restriction of processing in accordance with art. 18 of the Restriction of Processing Regulation in the following cases:
- the data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and asks instead that its use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to assessment, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the data subject has opposed to the processing pursuant Article 21, paragraph 1, waiting for the verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the data subject Right to data portability in accordance with art. 20 of the Regulation it is possible to receive in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning you and in our possession; Right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller who supplied them in the cases referred to article 20 of the Regulation. Right to object for processing carried out in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 letters e) or f) and in accordance with art. 21 of the Regulation object, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you including profiling. The above requests may be addressed to the Data Controller
The data controller in the context of collaboration PaganibyGibellini is SAU S.p.a., with headquarter in Via dei Raseni, 6/B Polinago – 41040 Modena (MO), VAT number 01101520367 telephone 053647510 e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests can be sent via:
- – a registered letter with return receipt to SAU S.p.a., via dei Raseni, 6/B Polinago – 41040 Modena
- – an e-mail to the address email@example.com In addition, if the processing is considered to have been carried out in breach of the legislation on the protection of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority is recognised, Piazza Venezia, 11 – 00187 – Roma.